Martian Wallet – Your Gateway to the Future of Digital Finance
Martian Wallet is the most popular trading platform where users can access the wallet features from its mobile app. It allows users to easily send, receive, store and transfer all their cryptos. This means you don’t only trade, but you can also store your crypto within a few minutes. This platform is the safest place to store, receive and send Martian coins because it gives various security features such as sending transactions with lockup, protecting your savings by string password, using the address book to send coins, and many more. So if you want to access this platform and start a transaction, you have to unlock your wallet by entering your PIN code, but if you are new, you must first create a new wallet through Martian Wallet mobile app.
Guide To Installing Martian Wallet Mobile App And Extension
The Martian Wallet has a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. It also has an extension, which can be installed on the chrome browser. To start the installation procedure, you will need to follow the below steps:
Install Martian Wallet Extension
- Open your “Google Chrome Browser” and type “Martian Wallet” in the search bar.
- Select the “Install Extension” button.
- After that, select “Install From The Chrome Web Store.”
- Click the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Click the “Add Extension” option to start the installation procedure.
Install Martian Wallet Mobile App
- Open the “Google Play Store” and “Apple App Store” on your android and ios devices.
- Type “Martian Wallet” in the search bar and press the search key.
- Find Martian Wallet in the list and click the “Install” button.
- After that, the process will start and take a few minutes to complete.
A Simple Way To Create A New Martian Wallet
After installing the Martian Wallet mobile app on your Android/iOS device and adding the Martian wallet extension on your chrome web store, you are now able to create a new wallet. Follow these easy steps to start the procedure:
- Open your trusted browser and visit the official website of “Martian Wallet.” If you already have its app, then open it on your Android or iOS device.
- Find and click the “Create A New Wallet” option on the bottom side of your screen.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- On the next screen, you must create a “6-Digit PIN Code” and click the “Continue” button.
- After creating a passcode, you will see “12-Word Recovery Phrase” on your screen. Note down all the words and secure them in the safest location; you can also take a screenshot of all the words with your smartphone.
- After storing all the words, enter the “Wallet Title” name and click the “Continue” button.
- Now that you have successfully created your Martian Wallet, you need to unlock your wallet by entering the “PIN Code” you created in the registration process.
Here is A Simple Guide to Withdraw or Send Crypto by Using Martian Wallet
- Firstly, open the “Martian Wallet” mobile app on your Android/iOS device.
- Select the “Wallets” option from the bottom-right side of the screen.
- Click on the “Withdraw” option from the whole list.
- Select the “Crypto” that you want to withdraw, such as BTC, ETH, BNB, etc.
- Enter the “Wallet Address” of the receiver in the required box. The wallet address should contain a combination of letters and numbers.
- Most types of crypto require a “Memo” before you can send it. Before continuing the procedure, you must request the memo from the receiver.
- Enter the “Amount” of crypto you wish to send, like 0.01BTC, 0.1BNB, etc.
- Now, you have to pay a “Transfer Fee,” which will be subtracted from the transaction amount. For example, if you send 0.1 and the fee is 0.002, the receiver will receive 0.008.
- Click on the “Withdraw” button and then the “Send Code” button for verification.
- After that, Martian Wallet will send a code to your account registered mobile number.
- Enter the “Code” in the required box to complete the transfer, withdraw and send the crypto procedure.
Methods to Deposit Crypto by Using The Martian Wallet Mobile App:
- Open the mobile app of Martian Wallet on your Android/iOS device.
- Click the “Martian Wallet” tab from the bottom right corner side.
- Click the “Deposit” option from the given options.
- Choose the “Crypto” that you want to deposit, like BTC, BNB, ETH, etc.
- Select the “Network Type” you want to send. You have to ask the sender about the network type if you are not sure about it.
- Most types of crypto require a “Memo” before you can receive it. So you will need to send the wallet address and the memo to the person.
- After completing all the steps, your crypto will be credited when the person sends the crypto to your wallet address.
Instructions to Transfer Crypto Within Martian Wallet Using Martian App
- Open the “Martian Wallet” mobile app on your smartphone.
- Go to the “Wallets” section at the bottom right corner.
- Click on the “Transfer” button.
- Select the “Wallet” that you wish to transfer from and then select another crypto you wish to transfer to, i.e., from spot wallet to funding.
- Select the “Cryptocurrency” from the list and enter the “Amount” you wish to transfer.
- Lastly, click the “Confirm Transfer” button at the bottom side to complete the process.
From the detailed read above, it has been concluded that the Martian wallet is the most secure platform that allows users to trade and store all their crypto. All the features of this wallet can be accessed more easily with its mobile app. The above section will help you to download the Martian mobile app by giving straightforward steps. After that, you will also learn how to create a new wallet to start depositing, withdrawing, and transferring various types of crypto.